Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Holiday Mini Session Prices: November 16, 2013




I've been asked how my pricing works. Let me break it down for you.

When you call to schedule your Holiday Portraits for Saturday, November 16, a $25 non-refundable "deposit" is due. This is payable by cash, money order, or PayPal and saves your appointment time.  The $25 will then be applied to your order. Mini Sessions are shorter therefore have less photos to choose from. So my prices are less than a normal session. I offer three portrait packages: Prints, Cards, and Digital. Packages may be combined for the same sitting for a small discount. Inquire at ordering to receive your discount.

Click to enlarge

Say you'd like to order the Print Package and Holiday Card Package. You're total will be $90, less than the $25 deposit, leaving $65 due at ordering time.

I realize that you may need more than what the packages offer, even if combined. You may want to order a canvas for over the fireplace or maybe an extra 8x10 for Aunt Suzy. If you've purchased a package, I have a lovely "A la Carte" menu that you may add to your packages at ordering time. 

Click to enlarge

All orders are prepaid to ensure fast delivery. However, you may opt to purchase additional packages and A la Carte items for up to 60 days after your shoot date. Holiday Portraits are being held on Saturday, November 16, 2013. You may make additional purchases up to January 15, 2014! The last date to purchase items for guaranteed Christmas delivery is December 7, 2013.

Ordering Deadlines:

Original Package Purchase Date: 
November 16, 2013

Last day to purchase for guaranteed Christmas Delivery: December 7, 2013

Final Day to order from this mini session: 
January 15, 2014

I hope I've answered your questions. And I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!

~Bobbi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!! I'm so happy you are here. Feel free to leave me a message or comment!